May 28, 2008

Magazine Photoshoot 2008


I believe fairy tales
DO come true
- Amie Hana

This is my second time working with the
Wedding Guide Chicago Magazine.
www.WeddingGuideChicago.com

2008 Photoshoot

The photo shoot was done in May 2008. I was excited and happy with the work. All models from Ford Modeling Agency were so pleasant to work with. And everybody in the production team was so much fun to work with. It was a great experience for me as I love fashion.

I believe fairy tales
DO come true

Amie Photography is a self-owned independent photography company. You will be working directly with Amie in all aspects. Her unique photography style combined with her love in digital technology makes her an exceptional and outstanding young artist, recognized by many other wedding professionals.

Visit her website at
www.amiephotography.com

Package price starts from $1,550