November 1, 2007

Chicago Style Wedding Magazine 2007


I
believe fairy tales
DO come true
- Amie Hana

Chicago Style Wedding Magazine
featured Amie Photography on many issues.

In year 2007, the magazine published my photography work and wrote about the couple on 2 full pages!!! I was so flattered.More pictures on other pages.
This fabulous couple with the beautiful Chicago skyline in background was published half-page in the magazine. Many brides called me to photograph their weddings after seeing this page.
I feel blessed to have known Dave Gaffke, the owner of the Complete Wedding Expo. He is the biggest fan of my work. I've received many referrals from him, including with the fashion shoot for the House Of Brides, Chicago's biggest wedding gown distributor. Off course, I am the official photographer for Dave's Expo as well. I have photographed many of his expo events and fashion shows. He used my photography work on his magazine advertisement in 5 different major magazines. Thank you Dave.
The Admission ticket also has my images on it.
This page, I am so proud of. The Association of Bridal Consultation has used my work for their full page advertisement for 2 years.
More of my work on other magazine pages.
I believe fairy tales
DO come true

Amie Photography is a self-owned independent photography company. You will be working directly with Amie in all aspects. Her unique photography style combined with her love in digital technology makes her an exceptional and outstanding young artist, recognized by many other wedding professionals.

Visit her website at
www.amiephotography.com

Package price starts from $1,550