July 22, 2008

Chicago Style Weddings 2008


I believe fairy tales
DO come true
- Amie Hana

The Chicago Style Weddings Magazine will launch their new September-October issue soon. Again, Amie Photography was featured in many sections all through. Pick up an issue at any book stores near by you.
I am so delighted my "Little Fairy" flower girl got published!!!This is the original picture. Isn't she so adorable?In fact, there are two of them and they are identical twins!!!
The fairy costumes were handmade by their grandmother.To photograph the twins, I asked if they could come out to "play" and "pick out flowers". The weather was so perfect and they obviously had a great time...only for 10 minutes.
They constantly moved and ran around all the time. I had to shoot as fast as I can. This cute look happened in just a split second. The next second she was already had her back toward me.
The result was priceless.I turned around to another twin sister who was looking for more flowers on the ground. This is one of my favorite picture.
My next image on the magazine is about
"Something old, something new".
This next image is in the advertisement page for
The House of Brides.
Michelena Designs with The House of Brides hired me to photograph a beautiful model with an assigned theme of
"Wearing nothing but Michelena".
I used Tiffany, one of my regular model, for this project.

The image of this stunning bride was featured almost in full-page size. Misty, the bride, was absolutely gorgeous. I first met her when I worked as the photographer for Miss Illinois USA competition in year 2006. Misty was the first runner up. She later approached me to photograph her wedding and I immediately said YES.This is the original image.
Her bright blue eyes are so capturing .
Congratulations to Jennifer and Michael
in the Magazine's Newlywed section.
This is the original image.
I think it looks better in color.
Another interesting picture from the wedding.Congratulations to Andrea and Stephen
on the Magazine's Newlywed section.
And this is the original picture in color.

I believe fairy tales
DO come true

Amie Photography is a self-owned independent photography company. You will be working directly with Amie in all aspects. Her unique photography style combined with her love in digital technology makes her an exceptional and outstanding young artist, recognized by many other wedding professionals.

Visit her website at
www.amiephotography.com

Package price starts from $1,550